The underlying philosophy of this site is to share the beauty of our natural world and its people with an ever wider audience. Our licensing policies are designed to balance the costs that go into creating and sharing our images with the desire to provide inspirational content (i.e. images and text), via the internet, to as many people as possible.
All images presented on the Travel Photography Guru website and blog are projected by Copyright. The images owned by Glenn Guy are available for use and protected by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Travel Photography Guru allows use of Glenn Guy's images in two (2) very different ways:
Content on the Travel Photography Guru website and blog is created by Glenn Guy and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on work at http://www.travelphotographyguru.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://travelphotographyguru.com/licensing-rights/.
1. CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
With Creative Commons you are free to make use of the images as follows:
- To Share: Copy, Distribute, Transmit and Display only unaltered copies of the work, but not create and distribute works based upon it.
Under these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to Glenn Guy, Travel Photography Guru must be made along with the image wherever and whenever it is published.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances. For clarity on what defines acceptable non-commercial use, please see the Sample Accepted Uses below.
SAMPLE ACCEPTED USE OF THE CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE:
- Blog post describing a trip to Paris, trekking across Huangshan in China, or a holiday in Iceland.
- Online article discussing the techniques and aesthetics associated with black and white photography.
- A website for a school project about the environment, religion, culture, etc.
- An individual using an image as a desktop background for their own personal computer monitor or mobile device.
If you have any questions regarding the correct Non-Commercial use of my images feel free to contact me directly HERE
2. COMMERCIAL USE
Commercial use of our images is allowed, upon the issuing of a License to Copyright, only if expressly grated by Glenn Guy, Travel Photography Guru. All commercial uses will incur a Licensing Fee, dependent upon a specific criteria. For more information on Commercial Use of images appearing on this site please read our Licensing Rights page.